Ground Penetrating Radar
C-Thrue for Concrete Structures
C-Thrue is an all-in-one Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for accurate scanning and real time analysis of concrete structures. Precision Surveying and Consulting can locate rebar, voids, post-tension cables, cavities, conduits, and any other objects buried in the structure before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
THE C-Thrue SOLUTION
C-Thrue is a robust solution to see through concrete structures and reveal true data that leads to optimal decision-making. The solution is suited for all construction sites and operations including building renovation, overpasses, monuments, bridges, and tunnels surveys. This provides a detailed analysis of the original engineering project and comparison with the as-built structure.
Today, C-Thrue offers more flexibility with no limitations for your analysis requirements, thanks to a compact and light telescopic pole and an external controller that can be easily transported on site in challenging locations or conditions. The C-Thrue external controller allows easier and faster data interpretation thanks to real-time data processing and representation of results in Augmented Reality for more efficient decision-making.
C-Thrue FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clearer and faster surveys
- Detection of both first and second levels of rebars thanks to the system’s double polarization.
- Safely drill in the surveyed structure
- Rebar/void automatic insight capabilities that improve safety before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
- Fully visible, multi-touch display
- Data displayed on the screen are never obscured by the handle or the user’s hand.
- Simplified data interpretation
- Optimal decision-making supported by visualization of acquired data in 3D models.
- Increased data accuracy
- Eliminate manual, error-prone paper grids with an automatic positioning and navigation system.
- Advanced data visualization
- Augmented reality for 3D data visualization and sharing across operators – in real time or intervals after acquisition.
- Automated data acquisition and analysis
- Automatic detection of the first layer of rebars and result exportation.
- Flexibility everywhere
- Lightweight, compact, drop resistant and transportable system for every user operation and construction sites.
Precision Surveying and Consulting provides constant communication throughout every project. With C-Thrue concrete imaging applications, it begins with our field markings. These are marked with environmentally friendly water-based paints, permanent or temporary marker, crayons, or other methods as directed by the client. These markings provide clear, accurate visualizations of rebar, conduits, or post tension cables within the concrete slab, while being understandable for anyone who may view them.